Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Bouclé Blazer

I haven't updated for a couple days, but I have a GREAT reason.  You see, I'm normally a middle and high school teacher.  I'm certified to also teach elementary ESL and Spanish.  Welp, I'm teaaching at an elementary school now in SoCal, and it is HARD.  These kids have way more energy than middle/high schoolers, and I'm trying to figure out how to harness it for the classroom.  Those elementary teachers are special people, I tell ya!  SPECIAL PEOPLE!  Meanwhile, these kids are probably the cutest kids I've ever taught.  The things they say... I could start a blog just based on their daily quotes.  Cuteness overload.

Blazer (Zara), Jeans (Old Navy), Shoes (Nine&Company)

I bought this blazer from Zara during one of their bi-annual sales or "rebajas".  It's perfect for dressing up a pair of jeans.  It's also a great outfit for running around the school, giving hugs to the littles, and running errands after work (without looking like a themed-vest teacher).
Teacher themed-vest found here.
Today I'm linked up a The Pleated Poppy.Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Love your jacket! It looks so great with jeans!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete